Masters Fantasy Football Leagues - Playoff Challenge Rules
When the football regular season ends . . . Masters Football Playoff Challenge begins. Each week of the NFL playoffs you assemble your best 6 players and compete with up to 63 other owners to accumulate the most weekly points in the Copper Playoff Challenge, and up to 15 other owners in the Silver Playoff Challenge.
Silver Playoff Challenge Details
- 16 Team League Max
- No Draft - all NFL players in the playoffs are available for your starting lineup
- Starting Lineup consists of 6 players - QB, RB, WR, TE, K and Def
- You may start different players each week.
- 4 Week season - coinciding with the NFL playoffs.
- Total points accumulated over the 4 weeks will determine the winners.
- Lineups are due prior to kickoff of the first playoff game each week.
- You will NOT be able to view other team’s lineups until after kickoff of the first playoff game each week.
- Standard Masters Scoring Rules Apply, click here to view - SCORING.
- In the event of a tie the money is split equally between the owners.
- Sign up as many times as you want!
Cost to Enter - $267.00
1st Place - $2,600
2nd Place - $1,100
**Payouts based on a 16 team league. Fewer teams and payouts will be adjusted accordingly.
An additional $9.95 commissioner fee applies to this league.